NOW U.S HAS MORE PORN SITES NOW PEOPLE HAVE TO SEE WHO IS MAKING MONEY FROM THESE SITES AND WHO CAN BREAK RULES TO BLOCK THESE SITES TO AVOID CHILD TRAFFICKING .
CHILD TRAFFICKING IN US
A LEADER WHO CAN PUT END TO ALL THE SITES AND WHO CAN STOP CHILD TRAFFICKING IN U.S WILL BE THE BEST PRESIDENT FOR THE UNITED STATES . MANY CRIMES CAN BE AVOIDED BUT WHO WILL DO THIS .
ITS A ECONOMY CREATED BY INDUSTRALISTS WHERE MIDDLE CLASS AND POOR ARE MADE TO DO THINGS MANY END UP IN CHILD TRAFFICKING . ECONOMY CAN BE EXPLOITED BY INDUSTRALISTS TO EARN MORE PROFITS WHICH MAKES MIDDLE CLASS AND POOR PEOPLE TO SUFFER FOR A LONG PERIOD .
PEOPLE SHOULD CHOOSE A LEADER WHO CLOSES ALMOST 90 % OF THESE GUN STORES THIS WILL PUT A END TO MANY CRIMES IN UNITED STATES.A LEADER SHOULD SHOULD SELECT A COUNTRY WHICH HAS LESS GUN STORES IN THE WORLD COMPARE CLOSE THE GUN STORES IN AMERICA .
ITS MONEY GENERATED THROUGH THESE GUN STORES WHICH MAKES INDUSTRALISTS TO OPEN MORE STORES . WHO IS GETTING AFFECTED THE MIDDLE CLASS AND THE POOR . SO SEE HOW ECONOMY CAN BE EXPLOITED BY INDUSTRALISTS TO EARN MONEY DO THEY CARE ABOUT DEATHS OF PEOPLE NO .
SO AMERICA SHOULD CHOOSE A LEADER WHO CAN PUT END TO CHILD TRAFFICKING AND SALE OF GUNS.
Gun control in America: How we got here
In case you are worried that guns haven’t sufficiently permeated American culture, here are some startling facts compiled by Jack Date, Pierre Thomas and Jason Ryan of ABC News.
- There are ~14,869 more gun stores in America than grocery stores.Specifically, there are 51,438 gun retailers and 36,536 grocery stores.
- There are almost as many gun dealers in America as gas stations. There are a total of 129,817 gun dealers in the country, which include retail stores (51,438), “collectors” (61,562), pawn shops (7,356), and importers and manufacturers. Meanwhile, there are 143,849 gas stations.
- There are more than twice as many gun stores in America as McDonalds restaurants. There are only 14,098 McDonalds.
- American gun companies made 5.5 million new guns in 2010 and 95% of them were sold to Americans.
- These ~5 million guns weren’t nearly enough to satisfy American demand for guns in 2010, so an additional 3.3 million guns were imported.
- There were 16.5 million background checks for gun purchases in 2010. You can get a gun unless you have a criminal record or are evidently insane.
- 47,856 people were murdered in the U.S. with guns from 2006-2010. This was more than twice as many people as those killed by all other methods combined.
That’s only the beginning.
NOW TO CONTROL GUN CONTROL ONE HAS TO FIND LIST OF ALL VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES PLAYED ONLINE IN AMERICA AND THESE GAMES SHOULD BE BANNED .